There are two ways to use Tutor LMS with Paid Memberships Pro:
- Our Courses for Membership Add On creates a bridge between the content protections of PMPro and the course functionality of Tutor LMS (Free or Pro). Refer to our Courses Add On documentation for more information on the Paid Memberships Pro integration for Tutor LMS.
- Tutor LMS Pro offers their own native integration for Paid Memberships Pro. Refer to their plugin’s information page for more details on the Paid Memberships Pro integration for Tutor LMS Pro.
What is Tutor LMS?
Tutor LMS is a WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a fully functioning Learning Management System right from your WordPress Dashboard. Developed by Themeum, the plugin allows you to create courses and quizzes, allocate earnings and commissions, review reports and analyze courses performance with filterable stats.
Membership Features In Tutor LMS
The team at Themeum added in Membership functionality to their LMS plugin by building an integration with Paid Memberships Pro. This integration will allow Tutor LMS users to create “Membership Plans” for their site in the form of full-site memberships or category-based memberships.
This means that customers can now purchase an all-access pass to all the courses available on any given Tutor LMS site or gain access to a specific category of courses. This can prove to be a great way to turn a course-based website into a recurring revenue membership site. For a full guide on how to use this Add On, please refer to their documentation here.
Integration specific features include:
- Drag and drop frontend course builder to create in-depth and intuitive courses
- Enable the integration with the “Monetization” panel
- Create a community of learning and allow students to converse with instructors and one another
This is a third-party plugin.
The third-party integrations you see on our website are maintained by the creators of the products themselves.
Before listing them, our team conducts initial testing to ensure basic functionality. However, it's important to note that these integrations may change over time. This could include scenarios like the integration no longer being maintained, conflicts arising with the latest versions of WordPress or PMPro, issues with customer service, or other unforeseen bugs.
If you come across any problems with these integrations, please let us know by reporting them here.