Refer to the plugin information page for more details on the Paid Membership Pro integration for WPGetAPI.
- Install and active the WPGetAPI plugin for the WordPress Admin.
- Go to the
WPGetAPI -> Setupmenu to add your APIs.
- Once your APIs are saved, a new tab is created allowing you to add endpoints.
- Once your endpoints are saved, you can use the template tag or shortcode to connect to your API and view the data.
- User – New User Registered
- User – User Logs In
- User – Delete User
- Post/Custom Post – New Post Published
- Post/Custom Post – Status Changed
- Paid Memberships Pro – After Checkout
This is a third-party plugin.
The third-party integrations you see on our website are maintained by the creators of the products themselves.
Before listing them, our team conducts initial testing to ensure basic functionality. However, it's important to note that these integrations may change over time. This could include scenarios like the integration no longer being maintained, conflicts arising with the latest versions of WordPress or PMPro, issues with customer service, or other unforeseen bugs.
If you come across any problems with these integrations, please let us know by reporting them here.