How it Works
If Paid Memberships Pro is installed you can sync users by membership level, otherwise all users can be synced to one or more lists.
New to AWeber? Learn more or Sign Up.
- Install via WordPress Admin
- Go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’ in your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for “PMPro Aweber”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- or, Upload the ‘pmpro-aweber’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Settings > PMPro AWeber in the WordPress dashboard to authorize your app with AWeber and then assign users to lists based on Membership Level.
Action and Filter Hooks
This Add On includes one filter hook that allow you to customize the fields included when a user or member is added to your AWeber account.
<br>apply_filters( 'pmpro_aweber_custom_fields', array $custom_fields, object $list_user );<br>
Here is a recipe that demonstrates using this filter.