Discuss ways to allow multiple membership levels per user. We will cover the options introduced in this post.
If you are interested in implementing one of these workaround options, please join us for a detailed walk through of each option.
- Addon Packages: Purchase Access to a Single Post or Page
- Single Course Purchase using Addon Packages + WP Courseware
- Use Price-adjusting Fields at Checkout to Allow Users to Purchase “Incremental” Access (courses, post categories, etc.)
- Use a Multisite Network to Allow Separate Memberships on Each Site in the Network
- Synchronize WP Courseware with PMPro Addon Packages
- Code Gist: Require an Addon Package for Access to a Post Category
- Code Gist: Add “conference” user meta field and require it for access to “conference” category of posts.
- WordPress.org Codex Tutorial for Creating a Network Site