- PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin and upload the ‘pmpro-member-badges’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Assigning a Member Badge for a Membership Level
- Navigate to the Memberships > Membership Levels > Edit Level.
- Under “Member Badge” click “Upload Image” to set that level’s Member Badge image.
- Save the Level.
You can display the member badge via the shortcode
[pmpro_member_badges]. The shortcode has two optional parameters:
[pmpro_member_badges image_align="alignleft" title="My Member Badge"]
image_align: Optional; Accepts ‘alignleft’, ‘alignright’, and ‘aligncenter’ (or any class your theme includes for images) and inherits style for these classes via your theme’s CSS..
title: Accepts any text you would like to display as a heading before the member badge. (i.e. title=”My Member Badge”)
You can display the member badge via the function
pmpromb_show_badge(). The function has two optional parameters:
user_id: Display a specific user ID’s member badge.
echo: Set to ‘false’ to NOT echo the badge.
Included Member Badge Images
You’ll likely want to create your own image badges, but the plugin includes a few built-in badges you can use royalty-free for your projects.