How it Works
The add on creates a new admin page under Memberships > User Pages where you can define the parent page for all user pages, as well as which levels should automatically generate a user page at checkout.
Only the member and the Administrator role has access to view the page. The page can be edited via the WordPress admin “Edit Page”.
A link to the user’s page is added to the “Member Links” section of their Membership Account page.
- Upload the ‘pmpro-user-pages’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create an empty “Member Pages” page as the top level page for all user pages.
- Navigate to the Memberships > User Pages admin page for settings.
- Top Level Page
- The Top Level Page is the WordPress page under which all user pages will be created. You can create a page called “User Pages” and then choose it from the dropdown below.
- User Pages Levels
- Only members of the levels specified below will have user pages created for them. Hold the Control button (or Command button on Macs) and click to select/deselect multiple levels.
- Generate User Pages for existing members.
- If you have existing members from before the User Pages addon was activated, you can check this box and click the Save Settings button to generate user pages for existing members. Only members in the above selected levels will have user pages created. Links to the User Pages will show up in the Member Links section of each user’s membership account page. Users will not otherwise be notified of the creation of this page./dd>
Hooks and Filters
Filters the postdata of the parent page created for the user.
Filters the postdata of the user page created at membership checkout.