How it Works
The add on creates a new admin page under Memberships > User Pages where you can define the parent page for all user pages, as well as which levels should automatically generate a user page at checkout. Users who checkout for a free level or have a level assigned to them will also have a user page generated.
Only the member and the Administrator role has access to view the page. The page can be edited via the WordPress admin “Edit Page”.
A link to the user’s page is added to the “Member Links” section of their Membership Account page.
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated with a valid license type to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- To install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above, then upload the compressed directory via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
Navigate to the Memberships > User Pages admin page for settings.
- Top Level Page
- The Top Level Page is the WordPress page under which all user pages will be created. You can create a page called “User Pages” and then choose it from the dropdown below.
- User Pages Levels
- Only members of the levels specified below will have user pages created for them. Hold the Control button (or Command button on Macs) and click to select/deselect multiple levels.
- Generate User Pages for existing members.
- If you have existing members from before the User Pages addon was activated, you can check this box and click the Save Settings button to generate user pages for existing members. Only members in the above selected levels will have user pages created. Links to the User Pages will show up in the Member Links section of each user’s membership account page. Users will not otherwise be notified of the creation of this page./dd>
Hooks and Filters
Filters the postdata of the parent page created for the user.
Filters the postdata of the user page created at membership checkout.
This is a Plus Add On.
Plus Add Ons are included in all Plus or higher premium membership plans.