From your WordPress Admin Dashboard navigate to Memberships > Dashboard to get an overview of your membership site.
The Dashboard serves as a control panel for your membership site. From here, you can get help setting up your membership site, manage your license, view membership reports, manage recent members, and more.
To access the Dashboard, navigate to the WordPress Dashboard > Memberships > Dashboard.
Below is an overview of the sections shown on this page. The appearance may change slightly depending on whether you have a new installation or have already set up Paid Memberships Pro. If you need help setting up Paid Memberships Pro, please see our initial set up documentation.
Initial Set Up
This section shows quick links to help you begin your membership site setup. There are three links in this section that will help you get started with your membership site configuration.
This section includes links to help you fine tune certain settings, including:
- Confirm Email Settings
- View Advanced Settings
- Explore Add Ons for Additional Features
The support license section shows whether your Plus license has been validated for this site. You can explore our pricing options here. This section also includes details about the GPLv2 software license for Paid Memberships Pro.
There are many ways you can help support Paid Memberships Pro and connect with us. This section includes links to help you do this:
- To support and track development, visit our GitHub repository.
- To stay up to date with news and features, follow Paid Memberships Pro on Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube.
- Share an honest review of the Paid Memberships Pro plugin on wordpress.org.
- Help translate Paid Memberships Pro into your language.
Navigating the Dashboard
Each tab in the dashboard will load a distinct admin page.
- Members: View your Members List
- Orders: View your Orders to get an overview of all the orders generated by your membership site.
- Reports: Reports about your membership site performance.
- Settings: Subsections for Levels, Discount Codes, Payment Gateway and more.
- Add Ons: Browse, install, or update free or Plus Add Ons.
- License: Validate your Plus license key.
The Dashboard also includes report widgets to give you an idea of how your membership is doing at a glance. Default reports are described below. Additional report widgets may be added by other Add Ons you are using in your site.
- Sales & Revenue: Shows sales and revenue by time period. The full report shows filterable charts based on custom time periods and membership level.
- Membership Stats: Shows signups and cancellations by time period. The full report shows filterable charts comparing signups, expirations, and cancellations based on custom time periods and membership level.
- Visits, Views, and Logins: Shows aggregate user statistics by time period. The full report offers a detailed view of data points by user and member.
- Visits: Tracked once per browser session.
- Views: Counted once per page load.
- Logins: This counts each single “login”.
- Recent Members: Displays a list of members who recently joined your membership site.
- Recent Orders: Displays a list of recently processed orders.
- Paid Memberships Pro News and Updates: Recent Paid Memberships Pro blog articles. Click on the View More button to see the full blog here on our site.