- Upload the ‘pmpro-toolkit’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Settings –> PMPro Toolkit to adjust settings.
- Navigate to Tools –> PMPro Toolkit Scripts to run database scripts.
- Redirect all PMPro Emails to a single admin address.
- Disable scheduled scripts that run daily via WP CRON.
- Enable debugging for PayPal IPNs, Authorize.net Silent Posts, Stripe Webhook, etc.
- View As: Allow admins to view any page as if they had any membership level(s) for a brief period of time.
- Delete all member data.
- Delete all level and discount code data.
- Scrub member emails and transaction ids.
- Delete non-admin users.
- Delete all PMPro options.
- Bulk Change members from Level ID: 1 to Level ID: 2.
- Bulk Cancel all members with level ID: X.
- Bulk update pages that require level ID: 1 to also require level ID: 2.
This is a Standard Add On.
Standard Add Ons are included in all premium membership plans.