Membership site owners are gearing up for one of the biggest Black Friday Cyber Monday weekends ever. We published this series of content geared at helping you fast track the sale planning and setup phase.
Dive into the articles and set yourself up to #DoBetterOnBlackFriday and throughout the holiday shopping season.
How to Win This Holiday Sale Season
- Read the guides below. We’ve published these articles on our corporate site, Stranger Studios. The content is broken the content into small, digestible chunks to help you take action and avoid confusion.
- If you’re using WooCommerce or Paid Memberships Pro, get the Sitewide Sales plugin now. It’s the only plugin that makes it easy to run a successful Black Friday Cyber Monday sale on your WordPress-powered eCommerce or membership site.
- After your purchase, we will follow up with a link to join a private group and get tactical Q&A time with our team as you build your sale.
Frequently Asked Questions About Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales
- When Is Black Friday This Year?
- How Long Should I Run my Black Friday Sale?
- How Much Money Do Black Friday Sales Make?
- How Much of a Discount Should I Offer for My Black Friday Sale?
- Will Running a Sale Make My Product Look Cheap?
- How Long Does It Take to Set Up a Black Friday Sale?
- Should I Use the Same Discount Code for Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
- How Often Should I Email My List About My Sale?
- How Do I Run a Sale Without Losing Money?
- How Often Should I Run Sales?
- How Can I Hide My Sale From Current Customers?
- Where Can I Get My Black Friday Sale Listed?
- What Should I Tell Customers Asking for the Sale Price After the Sale Has Ended?
- How Do You Create a Discount Code in Paid Memberships Pro?
- How Do You Create a Coupon in WooCommerce?
Author Kim Coleman
Kim is Co-founder of Paid Memberships Pro. She has her hand in all aspects of the development, management, and marketing for the product and the team. She oversees frontend development for the core open source plugin and Add Ons.