How it Works
Holler Box by Scott Bolinger is an open source plugin available for download in the WordPress repository.
The plugin allows you to create popups or banner notifications that display on the front end of your website. eCommerce site owners are using these popups to collect leads and generate more sales.
This integration adds Membership restrictions to your boxes, allowing you to display unique content based on the user’s membership status, either a specific level or for no level (non-member).
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on via the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin file and upload the ‘pmpro-hollerbox’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a new Holler Box under Holler Box > Add New.
- At the bottom of the ‘Advanced Settings’ meta box, locate the ‘Membership Settings’ field.
- Select the levels to display this Holler Box for, or select Non-Members to display only for visitors or users without a membership level.
- Update or Publish the Holler Box.
The “Membership Settings” section of the “Edit Holler Box” admin page.