How it Works
Holler Box is an open source plugin available for download in the WordPress repository.
The plugin allows you to create popups or banner notifications that display on the front end of your website. eCommerce site owners are using these popups to collect leads and generate more sales.
This integration adds Membership restrictions to your boxes, allowing you to display unique content based on the user’s membership status, either a specific level or for no level (non-member).
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- Or, to install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above.
- Upload the compressed directory (.zip) via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
- Create a new Holler Box under Holler Box > Add New.
- At the bottom of the ‘Advanced Settings’ meta box, locate the ‘Membership Settings’ field.
- Select the levels to display this Holler Box for, or select Non-Members to display only for visitors or users without a membership level.
- Update or Publish the Holler Box.
The “Membership Settings” section of the “Edit Holler Box” admin page.
This is a Free Add On.
Create a free account or log in to gain access to downloads and documentation.