How it Works
The Member Homepages add on allows you to assign a homepage for each membership level (or specific levels only). Now you can use your site’s homepage as a true “sales” page for your membership offerings, and design an alternate landing page or “member dashboard” page for each membership level.
- When a logged in member attempts to access your site’s homepage, they will be automatically redirected to their assigned level’s home page. This applies to a homepage set as a static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin.
- When a member logs in to your site, they will be redirected to the homepage for their level. Users with no level will be taken to the static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin .
Installation and Setup
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin and upload the ‘pmpro-member-homepages’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Edit your membership levels to assign a level’s homepage.