How it Works
The Member Homepages add on allows you to assign a homepage for each membership level (or specific levels only). Now you can use your site’s homepage as a true “sales” page for your membership offerings, and design an alternate landing page or “member dashboard” page for each membership level.
- When a logged in member attempts to access your site’s homepage, they will be automatically redirected to their assigned level’s home page. This applies to a homepage set as a static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin. You can disable the automatic redirect via plugin settings.
- When a member logs in to your site, they will be redirected to the homepage for their level. Users with no level will be taken to the static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin. You can disable the redirect if another previous redirect URL is specified via plugin settings.
Installation and Setup
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on from the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin and upload the ‘pmpro-member-homepages’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Memberships > Settings > Memberships Levels > Edit Level and locate the “Membership Homepage” section.
- Select the “Member Homepage” for this level.
- Choose your preference for the “Homepage Redirect” setting. If you disable the redirect, members will only be redirected to this page on login and not when visiting your homepage directly.
- Choose your preference for the “Override Other Redirects” setting. If you enable this setting, members will always be redirected to this page on login, regardless of any other
- Save Settings.
Action and Filter Hooks
apply_filters( 'pmpro_member_homepage_id', int $member_homepage_id, int $level_id );