How it Works
Member Homepages allows you to assign a homepage for each membership level (or specific levels only). Now you can use your site’s homepage as a true “sales” page for your membership offerings, and design an alternate landing page or “member dashboard” page for each membership level.
- When a logged in member attempts to access your site’s homepage, they will be automatically redirected to their assigned level’s home page. This applies to a homepage set as a static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin. You can disable the automatic redirect via plugin settings.
- When a member logs in to your site, they will be redirected to the homepage for their level. Users with no level will be taken to the static page or the posts page as defined under Settings > Reading in your WordPress admin. You can disable the redirect if another previous redirect URL is specified via plugin settings.
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated with a valid license type to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- To install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above, then upload the compressed directory via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
- Navigate to Memberships > Settings > Memberships Levels > Edit Level and locate the “Membership Homepage” section.
- Select the “Member Homepage” for this level.
- Choose your preference for the “Homepage Redirect” setting. If you disable the redirect, members will only be redirected to this page on login and not when visiting your homepage directly.
- Choose your preference for the “Override Other Redirects” setting. If you enable this setting, members will always be redirected to this page on login, regardless of any other redirect_to attribute set.
- Save Settings.
Action and Filter Hooks
apply_filters( 'pmpro_member_homepage_id', int $member_homepage_id, int $level_id );
This is a Plus Add On.
Plus Add Ons are included in all Plus or higher premium membership plans.