We are a distributed company of remote workers and love working with other kind, smart people. We are always looking for talented individuals to help us build and maintain the best membership platform for WordPress.
- Competitive salaries.
- Remote work.
- 35 hour work weeks.
- Minimum 25 Paid Time Off (PTO) days per year.
- Monthly healthcare stipends.
- Annual tech stipends.
- Reimbursement for travel and conferences as needed.
- A diverse team from around the globe.
- Mentorship and opportunities to grow.
Our Hiring Process
If you are interested in any of the below job openings, please use our contact form or email us with the position name in the subject line. Include a current resume, a link to your WordPress.org and GitHub profiles if applicable, and some information about your experience with Paid Memberships Pro and WordPress in general.
If we think you could be a good match for the job, we will schedule a phone call or text chat on our Slack instance to get to know one another better and schedule follow ups. For technical hires, we may schedule a casual coding review. For other positions, we will talk shop and answer questions about the kind of work we’d be doing together.
If your interviews go well, we will start a paid on-the-job trial for 10-20 hours per week with the intention to ramp you up to full time status in the company as soon as possible. We typically have a part time trial for 2-4 weeks, and then a full time trial for the next 2-3 months. This gives us both the time to figure out if we work together well and what the appropriate responsibilities and compensation should be. We strive to pay a competitive rate during the trial; it should not be a burden on you while you work for us.
If things go well through the trial, we will hire you as a full time employee (or contractor if outside the United States) with the full benefits we offer.
Current Job Openings
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Customer Support Engineer
The main value we deliver for our paying customers is outstanding customer support. We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer to work with our Support Lead and other Support Agents.
Our support is generally more technical and goes further than the support provided by other WordPress products. The Support Engineer we hire should be ready to learn our broad base of Add Ons and use cases. Our team is ready to help you grow into this position.
- You will work with our distributed team to support PMPro customers.
- Support is done through written replies and text chat. Your written English must be excellent.
- You will support both technical and non-technical users.
- You should take pride in helping others to achieve their goals.
- You will be expected to setup your own testing environments to debug customer issues.
- You will be expected to write code gists for customization requests that come through support.
- You will be expected to fix bugs in our plugins and submit pull requests against our code repositories.
- You will have opportunities to work on other related work.
If this sounds like you, please contact us as soon as possible.