Paystack offers secure checkout and payment methods across multiple African countries such as: South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya.
Fees are charged per-transaction according to this fee schedule and there are no setup or monthly fees.
Paystack offers a wide range of features that benefit both buyers and sellers.
- Fraud protection with every transaction being checked by the IP, history, and geolocation.
- Accept recurring payments with intervals of: daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually.
- Paystack dashboard to manage your customers, payments, and track your growth
- Allow your customers make payments via their credit/debit card, bank accounts, USSD and Mobile Money. (More options are coming soon)
- Paystack Go! – Progressive Web App that gives you access to your dashboard even when you are offline
- Accept payments from anywhere in the world with internationally-issued cards and payment methods.
For more information about Paystack, visit this guide – https://paystack.com/why-choose-paystack
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- Or, to install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above.
- Upload the compressed directory (.zip) via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
- Register and validate your account with Paystack.
- Log in to your Paystack account and select ‘Settings’ to retrieve your merchant details.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Memberships > Payment Settings.
- Set your “Payment Gateway” to “Paystack”. Fill out your merchant details.
- Set your currency to one of the supported currencies.
- Save your settings.
To fully integrate with Paystack you must configure a Webhook URL in your Paystack account. This will ensure that your membership site can stay in communication with the gateway for recurring payment notifications, payment failures, and subscription cancellations.
- Navigate to Memberships > Settings > Payment Gateway & SSL in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the “Webhook” settings field.
- Copy the Webhook URL from this field. The webhook URL will be in the sample format below:
- In your Paystack account, click on the icon in the upper right corner and choose “Profile”.
- Then, click the “API Keys & Webhooks” menu option.
- Enter your webhook URL into the relevant Webhook URL field and click “Save Changes”.
This is a Free Add On.
Create a free account or log in to gain access to downloads and documentation.