This plugin allows you to accept payments via the CCBill Payment Gateway.
CCBill provides a global payment platform for eCommerce merchants. The gateway accepts most major credit cards as well as ACH and debit payments, making CCBill an ideal choice for businesses that serve a global audience.
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- To install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above, then upload the compressed directory via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
- Navigate to the Memberships > Payment Settings admin page.
- Select CCBill from the “Payment Gateway” dropdown field.
- The following fields are required to connect your existing CCBill account to your PMPro membership site:
- Client Account Number
- Client Sub Account Number
- Datalink Username
- Datalink Password
- Flex Form ID
- Click “Save Settings”.
You can now test the integration.
- Navigate to your Membership Checkout page
- Complete the checkout form fields
- Click the Submit button.
If your gateway is properly configured you will be taken to the CCBill offsite checkout page and can complete payment. After successful payment you will be taken back to your membership site on the Membership Confirmation page.
CCBill Test Values in Sandbox Mode
CCBill documents what values can be used during testing here. This linked FAQ explains how to set up a test user in your CCBill account in order to complete checkout tests through their API.
You can certainly perform a live gateway checkout with your own personal or business credit card if you do not want to rely on this testing process. We recommend doing a complete live checkout test (you can use a discount code to reduce your testing fee costs) before go live.
- You can only enter a single sub account’s credentials in the Add On at this point in time
- You must enable your webhook in CCBill in order for transactions to be successfully updated on your website.
- Your CCBill point of contact will provide you with all of the account credentials.
- Ensure that the ‘Allowed Site’ associated with your
Flex Forms IDis set to your membership site’s
IP addressto ensure you don’t run into any permission issues.
This is a Free Add On.
Create a free account or log in to gain access to downloads and documentation.