Create “Series” (groups of posts/pages) where content is revealed to members over time.
Video Demo | Installation | Settings | Action and Filter Hooks
How it Works
After installing and activating the Content Drip Feed Add On, the site administrator can set up a new “Series” or pages or posts for new members.
- Adds a new “Series” tab in the WordPress Admin Menu
- Admins can add a page or post to a series along with a # of days after signup.
- Admins can add a series to a membership level.
When a new user signs up for membership with an active “Series”:
- The Add On gives the user access to “Series A”.
- User immediately gets access to any “0 days after” content in the Series.
- Each day, a script checks if a user should gain access to any new content, if so:
- User is given access to the content.
- A link to the content is added to their Membership Account page.
- An email is sent to the user letting them know the content is available.
Content Drip Feed Video Demo
- PMPro Plus and Unlimited members can install the add on via the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin file and upload the
pmpro-series directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Series menu in the WordPress dashboard to create a new series.
- Add posts to series using the “Posts in this Series” meta box under the post content.
- Set one or more levels that can view the series in the “Require Membership” metabox.
Action and Filter Hooks
The following actions and filters are available in this Add On:
apply_filters( 'pmpros_new_content_subject', $subject, $user, $post_ids );
apply_filters( 'pmpros_series_labels', array $labels );
apply_filters('pmpro_series_post_list_posts', $post_list_posts, $this);
apply_filters( 'pmpro_series_override_delay', ( max( 0, $member_days ) >= $sp->delay ), $member_days, $sp->delay, $current_user->ID );
apply_filters( 'pmpro_series_get_post_list', $temp_content, $this );
apply_filters( 'pmpros_post_types', array( 'post', 'page' ) );
apply_filters( 'pmproap_all_access_levels', array(), $user_id, $post_id );
apply_filters( 'pmpros_days_left_message', $text, $member_days, $days_left, $current_user->ID );
apply_filters( 'pmpros_content_access_message_single_item', $text, $post_series );
apply_filters( 'pmpros_content_access_message_many_items', $text, $post_series );