Create “Series” (groups of posts/pages) where content is revealed to members over time.
How it Works
After installing and activating the Add On, the site administrator can set up a new “Series” or pages or posts for new members.
- Adds a new “Series” tab in the WordPress Admin Menu
- Admins can add a page or post to a series along with a # of days after signup.
- Admins can add a series to a membership level.
When a new user signs up for membership with an active “Series”:
- The Add On gives the user access to “Series A”.
- User immediately gets access to any “0 days after” content in the Series.
- Each day, a script checks if a user should gain access to any new content, if so:
- User is given access to the content.
- A link to the content is added to their Membership Account page.
- An email is sent to the user letting them know the content is available.
- PMPro Plus and Unlimited members can install the add on via the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin file and upload the
pmpro-seriesdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the Series menu in the WordPress dashboard to create a new series.
- Add posts to series using the “Posts in this Series” meta box under the post content.