This plugin adds a ‘Require Membership’ meta box on the ‘Edit Forum’ page to let you specify the level(s) that can access the forum.
v1.5 introduces additional settings found under General -> Forums. Here you can specify additional bbPress + Paid Memberships Pro behavior including:
- Error Message: This message is shown when users view a forum or thread they don’t have access to.
- Member Links: Add links to member forums in the Member Links section of the Membership Account page.
- Hide Member Forums: Hide member forums content from forums list and search results.
- Hide Forum Roles: Hide forum roles in replies.
- Show Membership Levels: Show membership levels in replies and on the bbPress profile page.
- Upload the ‘pmpro-bbpress’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Edit your forum(s) and restrict forum access by toggling levels in the ‘Require Membership’ box (see screenshot).
- Further settings can be found on the Settings -> Forums page of your admin dashboard.