How it Works
For users running Paid Memberships Pro: Allows admin to set which list each level should be subscribed to. Note that this plugin works without PMPro as well.
- Upload the ‘pmpro-mailchimp’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘PMPro MailChimp’ admin page in the WordPress dashboard Settings Menu to configure your MailChimp API Key and Lists.
Locating your MailChimp API Key
- Log in to your account at MailChimp.
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner to expand the Account Panel, and choose Account.
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and choose API keys.
- Copy an existing API key or click the Create A Key button.
- Name your key descriptively, so you know what application uses that key.
Copy and paste your MailChimp API key into the “MailChimp API Key” field under Settings > PMPro MailChimp.