Filter the next payment date for a given user.
apply_filters( 'pmpro_next_payment', mixed $r, int $user_id, string $order_status );
- mixed; false or the next payment date timestamp
- int; The user id to get the next payment date for
- string; Status or array of statuses to find the last order based on.
File: https://github.com/strangerstudios/paid-memberships-pro/blob/master/includes/functions.phpView in Source Code
Related Articles and Recipes
Show Next and Last Payment Date on Members List CSV Export￼ By Samantha Daugherty
Using Subscription Delays Add On for One-Time, Credit Card Required Trials By Kimberly Coleman
About Actions and Filters in PMPro
Hooks allow you to extend Paid Memberships Pro without editing any core plugin files. You can use a hook to program custom code that interacts with or modifies code in our plugin, Add Ons, your theme, and even WordPress itself.
There are two kinds of hooks: actions and filters.
- Action hooks allow you to run new custom code at pre-defined locations.
- Filter hooks allow you change or extend existing code by modifying the data and returning it back to the software.
Click here to browse the full database of action and filter hooks available in Paid Memberships Pro. For help extending our Add Ons, refer to the individual Add On's documentation page for a list of available hooks.
For more developer-focused information about Paid Memberships Pro, check out the advanced developer topics documentation.