Refer to the plugin information page for more details on the Paid Memberships Pro integration for Aurpay.
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New within your WordPress admin page.
- Install and activate Aurpay.
- Follow instructions and “Set up Aurpay” and get”Publickey”.
- Sign up an Aurpay account to get “Publickey”.
- Save the key in Aurpay payment settings, you’re all set.
This is a third-party plugin.
The third-party integrations you see on our website are maintained by the creators of the products themselves.
Before listing them, our team conducts initial testing to ensure basic functionality. However, it's important to note that these integrations may change over time. This could include scenarios like the integration no longer being maintained, conflicts arising with the latest versions of WordPress or PMPro, issues with customer service, or other unforeseen bugs.
If you come across any problems with these integrations, please let us know by reporting them here.