Seamlessly convert your s2Member site to Paid Memberships Pro—without affecting current members or subscriptions.
If you follow all of the advice and instructions in this document, your final site will include the following:
- Paid Memberships Pro powering your WordPress site’s membership.
- A clean uninstall of s2Member (no lingering data in your database or settings).
- Seamless ongoing payments from past customers (if recurring), and new member payments powered by Paid Memberships Pro.
This setup guide is packed with the specific steps you need to convert s2Members to PMPro members—without affecting 💰 current active subscriptions.
Topics Covered in the Guide
- Set Up Paid Memberships Pro
- Prepare Your s2Member Import Data
- Export Your Members List From s2Member
- Set up the PMPro Import Users From CSV Add On
- Backup Your Database
- Import Member Data into Paid Memberships Pro
- Redirect s2Member IPN Traffic
- Uninstall s2Member
- Remove s2Member Roles
- Deactivate and Delete s2Member
- Set Up Content Restrictions the Paid Memberships Pro Way
- For Pages
- For Posts
- With Shortcodes
- For Advanced Users