To set up this gateway, you will need your PayPal account’s:
To process recurring subscriptions using this gateway, it is required that the recurring billing module inside PayPal is activated and that the Payflow Recurring Orders Add On is activated.
Locating your PayPal Payflow Account Information
- Log in to your PayPal Manager account.
Payment Settings Setup for Paid Memberships Pro
- In your site’s WordPress admin, navigate to the “Payment Settings” tab in the “Memberships” section.
- Select “PayPal Payflow Pro/PayPal Pro” from the “Payment Gateway” drop-down.
- Select “Live/Production” from the “Gateway Environment” drop-down. Note: Using PayPal in “Sandbox/Testing” mode is possible but requires you to have a separate PayPal Sandbox account and be logged in to that environment prior to initiating tests.
- Enter your Partner in the “Partner” field.
- Enter your Vendor in the “Vendor” field.
- Enter your User in the “User” field.
- Enter your Password in the “Password” field.
SSL is required when using PayPal Website Payments Pro
Read our documentation about SSL for more information about obtaining, installing, and configuring one for your site.