This Add On adds an additional field to the Edit Level and Edit Discount Code settings pages in the WordPress admin. You can use this field to set a specific expiration date. Instead of setting an expiration like “Expires in 30 days,” you can set the level to “Expire on 2021-12-31”.
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated with a valid license type to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- To install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above, then upload the compressed directory via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
When editing a Membership Level or Discount Code, you will see a new “Set Expiration Date” section and “Expiration Date” field.
- Navigate to Memberships > Settings > Levels and select a level to edit. Or, navigate to Memberships > Settings > Discount Codes and select a code to edit.
- Check the box labeled “Check this to set when membership access expires.”
- Set the expiration date based on the typical membership period (for example: 1 month).
- Then, use the “Set Expiration Date” field to override the default period. There are 2 main ways you can use this field.
- Enter a specific date in the format YYYY-MM-DD to begin the subscription. This is useful for courses that have a specific enrollment period and group start date.
- Enter a date that is automatically calculated based on their signup date using the a combination of integers and placeholders for year (Y), month (M), and day (D). This is useful if you’d like to have membership expire in a very specific term, regardless of their signup date. For example, to have all subscriptions expire on the first day of the following year, enter the following:
Y2-01-01. Or, to have all subscription expires on the first day of the following month, enter
Screenshot of the Set Expiration Date settings area on a level or discount code edit screen.
This is a Free Add On.
Create a free account or log in to gain access to downloads and documentation.