Lots of little bug fixes in this update. Also reorganized the code for the settings pages in the admin. This won’t impact any functionality now, but will make it easier for me to continue development on the admin stuff. Cheers!
- Added a filter pmpro_login_redirect. You can return false to allow users to signup via the default WP login page.
- Member CSV export no longer limiting to 15 members.
- Correctly adding code_id to the pmpro_memberships_users table on signup. View here for retroactively updating your users tables in case you intend to use that value for advanced functionality.
- Changed URL to send IPN checks for live PayPal instances from www.live.paypal.com to www.paypal.com.
- Updated getfile.php to work when WP is installed in a subdomain.
- Added links to individual settings tabs in the WP menu.
- Changed the architecture of the settings pages which used to all be coded in the membershiplevels.php page. Each settings page has its own script now. I removed the pmpro-data.php service and have the pages submit to themselves now. This won’t impact how things work, but will make it easier for me to develop going forward.