How it Works
The Add Member From Admin Add On allows users with the admin or membership manager role to create a new user, add membership level settings, and optionally create an order in one single step. The Add On does not currently offer the ability to charge the member via the admin dashboard. Please read this article for alternative methods for creating users as the site owner.
- PMPro Plus members can install the add on via the Memberships > Add Ons admin page.
- Or, download the plugin file and upload the ‘pmpro-add-member-admin’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory of your site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
When the plugin is activated, you will see a new “Add Member” page under “Memberships” in your WordPress admin. The form includes the fields for:
- user account (email address, password – entered or random, first name, last name, role)
- membership level
- payment (only cash or check; we’re currently developing the admin credit card processing component)
- order total
- order notes
- existing filters in place for adding additional fields to the user registration will also appear here.
How to Add a New Member
- Complete the form fields under Memberships > Add Member
- Once you submit the form, the user account will be active and appear in the member’s list with the membership settings you entered.
- An order under Memberships > Orders will be created for the membership “checkout”.
- If you need to make updates to the corresponding order (i.e. if they pay you via check offline and you want to record receipt), locate it in the Memberships > Orders list.