Beaver Builder helps users design and create a WordPress website. This page builder is now natively supported in the core Paid Memberships Pro plugin. With this integration, you will be able to restrict individual content modules for non-members or for specific membership levels.
Using the Beaver Builder Integration
- To start using Beaver Builder with Paid Memberships Pro, you must install both plugins and make sure they are activated.
- Select a piece of content to edit with Beaver Builder.
- Edit a module and open the “PMPro” tab.
- Activate the Paid Memberships Pro module visibility by changing the field provided from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’.
- Now, select the membership level that is required in order to view this Beaver Builder module.
- Save and publish your content.
If you are using another popular page builder or would like to explore more about our Page Builders with PMPro, view this guide on resolving known conflicts with Page Builders in general.