The Art of Value is a podcast by Value Pricing advocate Kirk Bowman. Kirk interviews people across varied industries, digging up useful tips and advice for pricing your products and services.
Jason recently completed an interview for the podcast, discussing the history of Paid Memberships Pro and how to price a WordPress plugin.
The interview details the price adjustments that Paid Memberships Pro made this summer and how we’ve been testing to find the optimal price for our products.
This podcast is a useful for anyone considering or worrying over a price increase on your own membership sites. You’ll also learn about the history and pricing story of Paid Memberships Pro.
Click here to listen to The Art of Value: Creating and Pricing a WordPress Plugin
Want to Learn More about Pricing?
Here are some other podcasts from the archives that might be of interest to membership sites or WordPress-based businesses:
- Jason Cohen, The Customer’s Perception of Value
- Joshua Strebel, Pricing the First WP Hosting Company
- Brian Casel, Why to Productive Your Consulting
- Caleb Simonyi-Gindele, Coaching: Pricing An Online Course
- Mark Wickersham, The Psychology of Options in Pricing
- Michael Port, Using Value to Steal the Show
- Carrie Dills, The Story of My Pricing Journey