This Add On allows you to charge a limited number of recurring subscription payments (installments) then stop the payments but maintain the user’s membership.
The membership can continue past the required number of payments until a specific membership expiration or indefinitely. For example, you can charge $100 at checkout, then three additional payments of $100. After the fourth payment is made, the subscription is cancelled and the member will not be billed again.
Use the level’s expiration settings to define whether the membership never expires (lifetime membership after all installments are made) or set an expiration (four payments then membership ends after 1 year).
You must have the Paid Memberships Pro plugin installed and activated to use this Add On.
- Navigate to Memberships > Add Ons in the WordPress admin.
- Locate the Add On and click “Install Now”.
- Or, to install this plugin manually, download the .zip file above.
- Upload the compressed directory (.zip) via the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin screen in the WordPress admin.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen in the WordPress admin.
That’s it! There are no other settings required for this Add On.
This plugin works by counting the user’s completed orders on the PMPro Site; when it’s reached the limit, PMPro will connect to Stripe to cancel the subscription.
If your subscription orders are not showing up as additional Orders on your site, please confirm your Payment settings are set up completely and correct.
Once activated, the plugin will immediately disable any billing limit warnings for your levels if your site is using Stripe as the primary gateway.
This is a Free Add On.
Create a free account or log in to gain access to downloads and documentation.