This hook allows you to modify the default list of currencies used by PMPro. Also allows you to move the default position of the currency symbol.
$pmpro_currencies = apply_filters( 'pmpro_currencies', $pmpro_currencies);
- array; The key for this array is your currency’s three digit code. You can pass a single array value with the name of your currency or an array of currency defaults including:
- name (string)
- decimals (string)
- thousands_separator (string)
- decimal_separator (string)
- symbol (UTF-8 currency symbol – decimal)
- position (left or right)
File: https://github.com/strangerstudios/paid-memberships-pro/blob/master/includes/currencies.phpView in Source Code
Related Articles and Recipes
How to Adjust Your Membership Site’s Default Currency Format By Travis Lima
Add and Set a New Default Currency using $pmpro_currencies By Kimberly Coleman
About Actions and Filters in PMPro
Hooks allow you to extend Paid Memberships Pro without editing any core plugin files. You can use a hook to program custom code that interacts with or modifies code in our plugin, Add Ons, your theme, and even WordPress itself.
There are two kinds of hooks: actions and filters.
- Action hooks allow you to run new custom code at pre-defined locations.
- Filter hooks allow you change or extend existing code by modifying the data and returning it back to the software.
Click here to browse the full database of action and filter hooks available in Paid Memberships Pro. For help extending our Add Ons, refer to the individual Add On's documentation page for a list of available hooks.
For more developer-focused information about Paid Memberships Pro, check out the advanced developer topics documentation.