v1.3 of the Approvals Add On for Paid Memberships Pro provides several security and issue-related fixes. We have also added compatibility for the Member Directory and Profiles Add On so that unapproved members will not be displayed.
About the Add On
The Approvals Add On for Paid Memberships Pro allows you to set up a unique approval or application process for your membership site. After a member signs up, the Admin, Membership Manager, or new Approver roles will have the ability to approve their membership or deny the application.View the Add On
The full list of changes is detailed below:
- SECURITY: Improved escaping when outputting data to the screen.
- BUG FIX: Remove “Status” from account page if the user’s level doesn’t require approval.
- BUG FIX: Approval link being escaped in Paid Memberships Pro 2.x+ ‘recent’ members dashboard widget.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Improved custom fields not showing for pending members edit page and view info pages.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Integrate with Email Confirmation Add On. Improved UX.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved i18n. Some strings were missing. Please submit a PR to get your locale included in a future release.
- ENHANCEMENT: Integrate with Member Directory Add On. Automatically hide non-approved users from Member Directory Add On pages. Member Directory .5.4+ required.
- ENHANCEMENT: Hooks added in for Approvals table to allow inserting custom columns (