Make signup a breeze, especially for your free membership levels, by using the [pmpro_signup] shortcode. Use shortcode attributes to set the level ID, which fields to display (you can even sign up members by only asking for an email address!), and more.View the Add On
Shortcode attributes allow you to show only certain signup fields, optionally generate a username and/or password, automatically log the member in and redirect them to the referrer or a specified page.
How it Works
After installing and activating the plugin, add the shortcode to your page, post or in a widget. If you are using the shortcode in a popup, this post has details on filtering popup display based on membership level.
[pmpro_signup button="Unlock this Post Now!" level="1" login="1" redirect="referrer"]
The shortcode attributes include:
- intro – (optional) Override the default “Register for” text above the checkout form or hide the text completely. (default: true; accepts: true, false, or your custom text)
- level – (required) determines which level to use for the checkout form
- login – (optional) Set this attribute to show a “Log In” link below the submit button. (i.e. login=”1″)
- redirect – (optional) Set the page to redirect to after form submission. (default: Membership Confirmation page. accepts: referrer, account, or your custom URL)
- short – (optional) determines whether to show the Confirm E-mail and Confirm Password fields OR show E-mail Address field only. (default: false; Accepts: true, false, or emailonly)
- submit_button – (optional) Change the “Submit” button text on the checkout form. (default: “Sign Up Now”; accepts: your custom text)
- title – (optional) Show a heading (h2) with a default “Level Name” above the checkout form or your custom text. (default: false; accepts: true or your custom text)
If the level is free, the account will be created and the member will be automatically redirected to the specified redirect page. If the level is not free, the user will be taken to the membership checkout page to enter billing information.
View the Add On