PMPro Advanced Levels Shortcode adds a new shortcode with many attributes to customize the levels page, including integrated styles for widely used theme frameworks/parent themes. If you’re looking to enhance the appearance of your membership levels page, check out this new plugin!
The New Shortcode & Available Attributes
[pmpro_advanced_levels levels="1,3,2" template="genesis" layout="3col" description="true" checkout_button="Sign Me Up!" price="full"]
This shortcode displays the Membership Levels just like the pmpro_levels shortcode, with extended options for customizing the display.
- checkout_button: The button text for the action button (default: Select).
- description: Show the level description; accepts “true” or “false” (default: true).
- discount_code: Optionally apply a discount code to your membership level pricing. accepts the discount code (default: none).
- expiration: Show the level expiration; accepts “true” or “false” (default: true).
- levels: A comma-separated list of membership level IDs to display, in the order you want to display them; can be a single level ID (default: all levels ordered by ascending ID).
- layout: How to display the levels; accepts “div”, “table”, “2col”, “3col” or “4col” (default: div).
- price: How to display the level cost text. accepts “full”, “short” or “hide” (default: short).
- template: Specify an integrated theme framework to inherit formatting. accepts “genesis”, “woo themes”, “gantry”, “pagelines” or “foundation” (default: none).
Integrated Theme Frameworks/Parent Themes
Below is a list of templates included in v1.0 of PMPro Advanced Levels Shortcode. Assign the appropriate “template” attribute for your theme/theme framework.
Note: I don’t own every child theme published by these third-parties and as have can only tested on the sample child themes, or base frameworks. If you experience problems working with this plugin and your theme, please post to the support forums.