Seamlessly convert your s2Member site to Paid Memberships Pro – without affecting current members or subscriptions.Download the Migration Guide
If you follow all of the advice and instructions in this document, your final site will include the following:
- Paid Memberships Pro powering your WordPress site’s membership.
- A clean uninstall of s2Member (no lingering data in your database or settings).
- Seamless ongoing payments from past customers (if recurring), and new member payments powered by Paid Memberships Pro.
Topics Covered in the Guide
- What kind of site are we talking about?
- What will I need and what will it cost?
Install Paid Memberships Pro
- Step 1: Installing Paid Memberships Pro
- Option 1: Through the WordPress dashboard
- Option 2: Download a Paid Memberships Pro Package
- Step 2. Add a New Membership Level
- Screenshot: Memberships > Membership Levels > Add New
- Step 3. Setting up PMPro Pages
- Screenshot: Memberships > Page Settings
- Step 4. Payment Gateway & SSL Settings
- Screenshot: Memberships > Payment Settings
- Step 5. Email Settings
- Screenshot: Memberships > Email Settings
- Step 6. Advanced Settings
- Screenshot: Memberships > Advanced Settings
- Step 7. You’re Done – Now go test it!
Export Your Members List From s2Member
Install Import Users From CSV Plugin
Install PMPro Import Users From CSV Plugin
Backup Your Database
You’re Ready to Import
- Screenshot: Users > Import From CSV
- A note about importing large member lists…
Redirect s2Member IPN Traffic
- Remove s2Member Roles
- Deactivate and Delete s2Member
Set Up Content Restrictions the Paid Memberships Pro Way
- For Pages
- For Posts
- With Shortcodes
- Advanced Users