Below is a recap of Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons updated recently.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
- BUG: Forcing billing address fields to be included for PayPal Express, PayPal Standard, and Twocheckout. Since PMPro v1.8 these fields are not rendered for these gateways. (Thanks, many folks.)
- ENHANCEMENT: Hiding the billing fields on the review page if using PayPal Express, PayPal Standard, or Twocheckout.
- Removed TGM and using different methods to make sure PMPro and bbPress are activated.
- Changed forum check to use template_redirect instead of wp hook.
- ENHANCEMENT: Reformatted the report appearance to match PMPro 184.108.40.206.
- Added pmproec_after_validate_user hook to execute custom code after validation.
- Fixed typo in text added to email. (Thanks, Jiks)
- BUG: Fixed login URL destination when users are logged out
Email Templates Admin Editor Add On
Note: This Add On is now merged into core PMPro. See documentation on customizing email templates in Paid Memberships Pro.
- BUG: Fixed bug when choosing header or footer from the email templates dashboard page.
- FEATURE: Added new pmproet_templates filter, which can be used to modify the default template settings and add new custom templates.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now checking for custom templates in stylesheet and template directory before loading PMPro defaults.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Changed plugin text domain to “pmproet” instead of “pmpro” to support custom translations.
- ENHANCEMENT: Security hardening – verifying nonces on all AJAX requests.
- BUG: Now correctly tracking group discount code uses.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added sorting by first_name and last_name.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now checking for user field labels for arrays of custom fields on the profile and directory templates.
- BUG: Fixed broken profile links on directory page for certain usernames.
- Added pmpro_member_profile_fields filter to set or override fields available on the profile pages
- Fixed level cost text when specified dates are used.