How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Allow customers to set an additional donation amount at checkout. The v1.0 release was a fairly large update and includes a new feature to create a “Donations-Only” level. The full release notes are listed below.
- FEATURE: Added “Donations-Only Level” option.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where donation was not being added to order notes.
- BUG FIX: Now correctly hiding ‘Other’ option in donation dropdown menu if ‘Other’ is not allowed.
- BUG FIX: Fixed regular expression in
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed some strings that were using the wrong text domain and added translation files.
- REFACTOR: Organized code into separate files.
Adds Shipping Address fields to the membership checkout page, confirmation page, confirmation emails, member’s list and edit user profile pages. This release makes a few general enhancements as well as fixes support for PayPal and other offsite gateways.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added phone data to confirmation message, email and Member’s List area.
- ENHANCEMENT: General code improvements and optimization.
- BUG FIX: Improved registration checks for when users did not select the “Same as Billing” option.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Better support for PayPal and other offsite gateways.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where state dropdown fields weren’t showing/working on billing page.
Create, manage, and view advanced reports for a sitewide or flash sale on membership, such as a Black Friday or Cyber Monday promotion. This release fixes an edge case where applying the discount code would occasionally show an inaccurate error message.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where automatic discount code application may cause error to be shown.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now adding ‘pmpro-checkout’ class to body tag on SWS landing pages.
Allow customers to set their own price when checking out for your membership levels. This release fixes one important bug where price could be adjusted via query parameters in the URL.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where non variable pricing levels would still be able to adjust the price via query parameters.