Read on to see what our development team and many external developers have contributed to our open source platform in the last few months. This post contains release notes for Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before performing updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
BuddyPress Integration Add On: v1.4
Manage access to your BuddyPress Community using Paid Memberships Pro.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for Multiple Memberships Per User. This merges the settings across all user’s levels and gives access to BuddyPress/BuddyBoss components.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for Pay By Check (pending), Approvals and other Add Ons that may set the
pmpro_hasMembershipLevelto false when granting access to content.
- DEPRECATED: Deprecated functions: pmpro_bp_get_user_old_level_options, pmpro_bp_set_member_groups and pmpro_bp_set_member_types. Use pmpro_bp_groups_pmpro_after_all_membership_level_changes and pmpro_bp_member_types_pmpro_after_all_membership_level_changes instead.
- BUG FIX: Only show the membership tab for your own profile and not while viewing other members.
Custom Level Cost Text Add On: v0.4.1
Modify the default level cost text per level, per discount code, or globally via advanced settings.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug with saving custom level cost text on levels for a Discount Code.
MailChimp Integration Add On: v2.3.3
Integrate User Registrations with Mailchimp. Adds members to audiences based on their membership level and allows opt-in lists at checkout or profile edit.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved formatting of opt-in audience section on checkout page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added filter
pmpromc_log_pathto allow changing the path where API calls are logged.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now using
readfile()during CSV export if
fpassthru()is not available.
- REFACTOR: Marking the
set_user_interest()method as deprecated.
Restrict With Stripe: v1.0.4-1.0.7
WordPress plugin to restrict access to posts and pages with Stripe products and subscriptions.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where advanced settings may not be saved correctly.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where application fee may not be calculated correctly.
- ENHANCEMENT: Stripe Customer ID can now be added when creating a user.
- ENHANCEMENT: Stripe Customer ID can now be edited when editing a user.
- ENHANCEMENT: Post restrictions can now be set in classic editor.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now showing link to manage Stripe products in classic editor.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now showing “No products found” message when applicable in classic editor and terms pages.
- BUG FIX: Fixed duplicated settings in block editor.
Register Helper Add On (Deprecated) : v1.8.2 – v1.8.3
A robust plugin to collect additional fields for WordPress users. Fields can be collected at membership checkout, on the user’s profile or for administrative view-only.
- BUG FIX: Resolved PHP 8+ compatibility issue by making some class methods static.
- BUG FIX: Reverting v1.8.2 changes which were not needed and potentially problematic.
Slack Integration Add On: v1.1.1
The Slack Integration add on allows you to receive Membership Checkout notifications in the specified Slack channel.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adding compatibility with PMPro Multiple Memberships Per User.
- BUG FIX: Resolved PHP warning when checking out without having any levels set on the PMPro Slack settings page.