This post recaps the Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated including Multiple Memberships Per User, Strong Passwords, Roles for Membership Levels, and Addon Packages.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Add a new WordPress Role for each Membership Level. A member’s role will be set to the role for their membership level after checkout.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Adding the “read” capability to all custom level roles by default. You can filter custom role capabilities using the
- BUG FIX: Repaired issue where the “Delete Roles and Deactivate” link would show when the plugin was inactive.
Sell access to individual pages or posts, or sell a la carte items for a flat fee.
- BUG FIX: Now keeping addon packages ID in the redirect_to URL when clicking to log in from the checkout page.
Allow users to checkout for and hold multiple memberships at the same time when using Paid Memberships Pro.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues with cancelling individual levels.
- BUG FIX: Deleting the user levels cache after a user’s levels are updated on the edit user page.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Added the
pmpro_after_membership_level_profile_fieldshook. Core PMPro has this and other add ons and code rely on it. (Thanks, Frank Fava)
Require members to use “Strong” passwords based on required characters.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where a warning was shown if the
$postglobal was empty. (Thanks, Mirco Babini)
- ENHANCEMENT: Updated to use the same “Zxcvbn” library that core WordPress and PMPro use for checking password strength.