This post recaps the Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated. PMPro Plus members can upgrade through their WordPress dashboard under Dashboard > Updates or Memberships > Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before performing updates.
This plugin integrates Paid Memberships Pro with bbPress restrict forum content and enhance the forum experience by membership level.
In the v1.6 update, you can now fully leverage the feature to assign and remove specific bbPress Roles when a member changes their level or cancels. This feature can be updated by editing a membership level and updating the “Forum Role” setting.
Using the Mailchimp Integration Add On, sites can integrate User Registrations with Mailchimp. The plugin adds members to lists based on their membership level. We recently released v2.2 and v2.2.1 with the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- BUG FIX: Fixed merge fields not being sent during user profile updates
- BUG FIX: Fixed logging for Mailchimp API calls
- BUG FIX: Fixed Mailchimp updates not being sent during
- BUG FIX: Fixed email address updates via profile.
- BUG FIX: Fixed “Invalid API Key” error that would sometimes occur with newer API keys.
- ENHANCEMENT: Using “Audience” instead of “List” in strings throughout the plugin for consistency with Mailchimp’s name changes.
- ENHANCEMENT: Using “Mailchimp” instead of “MailChimp” in strings throughout the plugin for consistency with Mailchimp’s name changes.
- ENHANCEMENT: Removed default columns besides email from Mailchimp CSV export. Now using the
- ENHANCEMENT: Users are now unsubscribed from all opt-in audiences when they cancel membership.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Mailchimp subscriber updates are processed using the /lists/ API endpoint to prevent rate limiting by Mailchimp. This fixes issues that would sometime occur when many members were expired on the same day.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Users who cancel are now unsubscibed from audiences instead of being deleted from Mailchimp.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now using the Mailchimp member “status” property when unsubscribing members instead of deleting them.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues where posts belonging to more than one series would show up multiple times in the new content email.
This Add On adds a field on the Membership Cancel page and requires members to provide a reason for leaving before they can cancel their membership. v.1.3 includes a small fix to resolve an edge case where certain members would not be prompted to enter their reason for cancelling.
Use this plugin to add “Shipping Address” fields to the membership checkout page, confirmation page, confirmation emails, member’s list and edit user profile pages. Below are the updates made in the v.8 release of this Add On:
- BUG FIX: Improved registration checks for when users did not select the “Same as Billing” option.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Better support for PayPal and other offsite gateways.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added phone data to confirmation message, email and Member’s List area.
- ENHANCEMENT: General code improvements and optimization.