This post recaps the Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons updated in the last two months. PMPro Plus members can upgrade through their WordPress dashboard under Dashboard > Updates or Memberships > Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before performing updates.
- BUG: Fixed error when PHP short tags is disabled.
- BUG: Fixed some warnings.
- BUG: Fixed issue where first and last name were being “blanked out” when logged in users checked out again.
- BUG: Running init function at priority 5 AND 20 now to make sure the gateway value is set to check while other gateway code is running. This fixes issues where gateways would add billing fields and other code to checkout before the gateway had been switched to check.
- ENHANCEMENT: Standardizing plugin names and descriptions.
- BUG: Fixed bug where donation dropdown amount was not set correctly when returning from PayPal to review. (Thanks, lok1728 on GitHub)
- BUG: Fixed bug where donation amount was not being passed correctly to PayPal.
- Added support for PayPal express by saving donation amount into a session variable.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now also filtering pmpro_has_membership_level to users who aren’t confirmed won’t see content hidden via shortcodes or pmpro_hasMembershipLevel().
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmproeewe_email_frequency_and_templates template to adjust the array of email frequencies and templates via filters instead of editing the plugin.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Deleting previous import user meta before an import. We don’t want to process old import data if the same user is imported twice with different columns.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Setting a
membership_code_idcolumn now adds the
pmpro_memberships_userstable and also inserts a row into
- ENHANCEMENT: Can now set a column with heading
membership_discount_codeto set the code used for a certain member. It must be an existing discount code to work.
Our MailChimp integration had a large update to version 2.0 – it now synchronizes the member’s level name and level ID for improved list targeting, building list groups and segments based on level. Once you update to version 2.0 or higher, this information will be added for all new subscribers.
- BUG: Include private as well as published posts/pages in searches for the page/post containing the member card shortcode
- BUG: Didn’t use valid WP_User object when adding u= query parameter.
- ENHANCEMENT: Add class to locate a post/page based on content (i.e. a shortcode)
- ENHANCEMENT: Use built-in shortcode search function has_shortcode()
- ENHANCEMENT: Use
pmpro_posts_by_content::get()to search/find. Uses WP_Query & includes support for WP caching
- ENHANCEMENT: Moved some code from after checkout method into a
pmprosm_createSponsorCode($user_id, $level_id, $uses = "")so it can be used elsewhere.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added integration with Import Users From CSV so you can set a pmprosm_sponsor column (to a user ID, user email, or user login). If set, a sponsor code will be created for the sponsoring user (if needed) and the sponsored user will be setup as a child account.
- BUG: Fixed bug where “seats” user meta was not updated sometimes at checkout.
- BUG: Fixed bug where no new discount code was created if a user’s old code had been deleted and the id was still linked to the user.
- FEATURE: Can now have multiple parent levels pointing to the same child levels.
- BUG: Checking ->subtotal if ->total is not set for an order to make sure the order has a value.