Read on to see what our development team and external developers have contributed to our open source platform in the month of July 2018. This post recaps the Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Our BuddyPress Integration Add On allows you to manage access to your BuddyPress Community using Paid Memberships Pro. v1.1 and v1.1.1 resolve several bugs and offer enhancements as listed below:
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal errors when PMPro or BuddyPress isn’t activated.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where membership level changes were creatinig fatal errors if Groups was not active.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where the members directory was not being filtered correctly.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug where logged in users were being redirected to the BuddyPress registration page even though logged in users can’t register.
- ENHANCEMENT: Doublechecking pmpro_hasMembershipLevel so plugins like PMPro Approvals can still filter which levels are included when calculating restrictions.
If you’d like to capture the member’s name and address fields for a free membership level or if you are using an offsite payment gateway, check out this Add On.
v.3.3 fixes an issue where name fields weren’t updating WordPress when PayPal Express was used.View the Add On
This Add On adds the ‘Require Membership’ meta box to all CPTs selected and redirects non-members to the selected page.
v.2.1 of the Add On fixes a bug with redirects when no CPTs were selected on the settings page but the is_singular check was still returning true. This resulted in ALL single content posts and pages being redirected.View the Add On
This plugin will help to manage grouped discount codes or large numbers of unique discount codes with the same pricing.
v.3.1 and v.3.2 of the plugin add features related to viewing individual group code activity. The release adds a “Group Code Uses” column to the Memberships > Discount Codes page. This column will now show a sum of child codes that have been used. The release also adds a “Group Code” column to the Memberships > Orders CSV export.View the Add On
This Add On adds a “delay” field to membership levels and discount codes, allowing you to set a variable-length period between your initial payment (if required) and recurring subscription payment.
v.4.6 of the Add On fixes a bug where an invalid startdate was returned from pmpro_profile_start_date filter handler. This resulted in double payments at checkout for levels that had no subscription delay set.View the Add On
This plugin aggregates several features for integrating your Membership site with WooCommerce to sell Memberships as a product, set a global % discount on products by level or set a per-product members-only price. Several updates have been made to the Add On through v1.6.1, including:
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error in
pmprowoo_get_membership_products_from_order()that was happening on some systems.
- ENHANCEMENT: Localization/GlotPress support.
- BUG FIX: Fixed bug when deselecting the autocomplete option on a membership product.
- BUG FIX: Now checking if a user has a different subscription linked to their membership level before removing a user’s membership level. Users switching between subscriptions for the same level would have their level removed. (Thanks, Ted Barnett)
- BUG FIX: Fixed issues when a product with a sale price also has membership pricing.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Updated to work with the latest versions of WooCommerce (3.4.2) and WooCommerce Subscriptions (2.2.22).
- ENHANCEMENT: Added a filter
pmprowoo_get_membership_price, which can be used to support variable products via custom code (like this)
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for PMPro Multiple Memberships per User.