How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
This plugin allows you to sell access to individual pages or posts, or sell a la carte items for a flat fee.
v7.5 through the current release of v.7.8 of Addon Packages includes several updates as outlined below:
- BUG FIX: Removed random include of the /adminpages/dashboard.php files which was causing a fatal error in PMPro v2.0, which removes that file.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue with link to addon package shown on invoice pages.
- BUG FIX: Using
wp_get_current_user()now instead of
get_currentuserinfo(). Fixes a warning.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Switched a !empty() with isset() in the code that saves the meta fields. This prevents the addon package price from being zero’d out if a post is updated via a function call or in some other way where the meta fields aren’t present.
- ENHANCEMENT: You can now set the
includeattribute on the
pmpro_addon_packagesshortcode to a specific post ID or comma-separated list of post IDs to only include those packages in the table.
- ENHANCEMENT: WordPress Coding Standards and Improved PHPDoc Blocs
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the
pmproap_text_level_idfilter to adjust the level chosen for the addon packages checkout links.
This plugin allows customers to set an additional donation amount at checkout.
The latest release includes the following improvements and bug fixes.
- Making sure session is started before interacting with session vars.
- Keeping billing address fields visible when switching to pay by check option.
- No longer allowing negative donations if a minimum value wasn’t set.
- Wouldn’t always substitute text properly when translated
- PHP Warnings during checkout
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved fields display on membership checkout page to use no tables for compatibility with Paid Memberships Pro v1.9.4.
This plugin requires members to click a validation link in the confirmation email in order to verify membership. All members-only content will be restricted until they complete the verification step. The improvements below are included in v.5 of the Add On:
- BUG FIX: Removed PHP Notice error log entry.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added filter
pmproec_extra_query_argsto allow developers to add extra query args to the email confirmation link.
- ENHANCEMENT: Option added to revalidate user if they change their email address. If an admin changes a user email the user will not need to validate their email again.
- ENHANCEMENT: Admins and users are able to resend the email confirmation at any point while the user’s email is not validated.
- ENHANCEMENT: Resend email confirmation link added to the user’s Membership Account page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Custom HTML email template for resending email confirmation requests.
- ENHANCEMENT: Integrates with Email Templates Admin Editor Add On and uses the
!!validation_link!!variable in the resend confirmation email template.
- ENHANCEMENT: Adjusted the method used to generate validation keys.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support for localization, includes master POT file.
This plugin allows customers to set their own price when checking out for your membership levels.
The latest release, v.4.2, includes the following important bug fixes.
- BUG FIX: Fixed fatal error crash when PMPro is not activated.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where the variable price was not being loaded from
SESSIONfor PayPal Express and other offsite gateways.