Read on to see what our development team and many external developers have contributed to our open source platform since the new year began. This post contains release notes for Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons recently updated.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Create courses with lessons and manage member access natively in Paid Memberships Pro. Also integrates membership with third party LMS plugins including LearnDash and LifterLMS.
- BUG FIX: Fixed an issue where lesson count wasn’t showing inside both shortcodes. (printf too few arguments).
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved padding for table header cells to match .widefat td in the lessons metabox.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added the WP POT/PO/MO Generator action for localizing.
- ENHANCEMENT: Tested up to WordPress 5.9.
Integrates with the Pods Framework to add groups of fields to many areas of Paid Memberships Pro including Member Profiles, the Membership Checkout page, and admin screens including Membership Levels and Orders.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added support for two new locations on the PMPro checkout page: After User Fields and Checkout Boxes
- BUG FIX: Improved appearance of Pods fields on the PMPro checkout page so they more closely match styles used by PMPro
- BUG FIX: Prevent PHP notices from usage of certain PMPro hooks when
$userobject is not passed in
- BUG FIX: Prevent PHP notices on the PMPro checkout page when the PMPro Member pod does not exist and has not yet been extended
Create a network site for the member as part of membership to the main site.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Improved logic for generating the link to the “Manage Sites” page in Member Links section of account page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved fields display on “Manage Sites” page to use no tables.
- ENHANCEMENT: Make Add On translation ready.
- ENHANCEMENT: Improved escaping and sanitization throughout code.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added GitHub files for issue templates, README.md, and generate translations workflow.
Create affiliate accounts with unique referrer URLs to track membership checkouts.
- BUG FIX: Fixed warning and broken functionality for the “View All” back link for frontend user affiliate reports.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Now localizing dates using the date_i18n() function.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed incorrect textdomain for a few localized strings.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Improved “How to Create Links” language for the frontend affiliate report.
- ENHANCEMENT: Implemented the WP POT/PO/MO Generator action.
pmpro_affiliate_report_extra_cols_bodyhooks to show extra data on the Reports table in WP admin.
pmpro_affiliate_extra_cols_bodyhooks to show extra data on the Affiliates table in WP admin.
pmpro_affiliate_list_csv_extra_column_datafilters to add extra data to the Affiliate report export to CSV.
pmpro_affiliate_default_cookie_durationfilter adjust the cookie days default value when manually creating a new affiliate.
Offer members-only events using popular events plugins and Paid Memberships Pro.
- BUG FIX: Changed two hooks to the correct names in the integration for The Events Calendar.
- Updated to show as compatible with WordPress 5.9 after testing.