This post recaps the Paid Memberships Pro Add Ons updated in the last two months.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before preforming updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
- BUG: Added pmpro_btn-submit-checkout class to the PayPal checkout button. When paired with PMPro core updates, this fixes issues where the PayPal button remained disabled after trying to checkout via the default gateway first.
- ENHANCEMENT: Changed “payment method” section to use div formatting instead of tables.
- ENHANCEMENT: Now tracks visits as well as conversions.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added Delete link to Affiliates admin page.
- BUG: Fixed bug where $expiring_soon array was empty.
- BUG: Fixed bug where deleted or expired users were being processed and possibly sent expiration warnings.
- BUG:Removed the ability for membership managers to edit administrators/editors or change users to or from the administrator/editor role. You can filter which roles are restricted using the pmprommr_restricted_roles filter; return an array of role names.
- ENHANCEMENT Fixes so membership managers cannot edit a user’s role.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed some issues where an old/deleted blog_id would still be associated with a user.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added pmpron_non_site_level_array filter to setup that array vs using a global var.
- ENHANCEMENT: If you use the pmpron_site_credits filter and the # of credits for a level is 0, then the level is treated as a non site level.
- FIX: Would sometimes send reminder to all users, regardless of time until next payment.
- FIX: Didn’t always select all the expected users for notification
- FIX: Set the start times for the time intervals correctly (midnight to midnight)
- ENH: Load the content of the plugin specific template file
- ENH: Add support for inclusion in the Email Templates add-on
- ENH: Added error logging & error checking
- ENH: WP Style
- ENH: Add filter for recurring payment settings
- ENH: Adding pmprorm_send_reminder_to_user filter
- REF: Renamed template directory for pmpro_getTemplate() function to load template(s)
User Fields (Register Helper)
Note: This Add On is now merged into the core PMPro plugin. See our documentation on user fields.
- BUG: Still fixing the bug with dependency fields with labels with quotes in them.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added an option html_attributes to fields that can be used to add arbitrary attributes to the HTML elements. e.g. set it to => array(‘placeholder’=>’Your Company’) to set the placeholder attribute.
- BUG: Fixed warnings. (Thanks, Harsha and Thomas)
- BUG: Now using disabled=disabled on select fields instead of readonly=readonly.
- BUG: Fixed issues when the “profile” option of a field was set to “profile_only”.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now only loading the select2 CSS and JS on the frontend to avoid conflicts with other plugins using select2 in the backend. (Thanks, Justin/defunctl on GitHub)
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Added handle to wp_enqueue_style() calls for templates to use.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added CSS classes to file fields. (Thanks, Ted Barnett)
- BUG: Fixed bug when using PayPal Standard.
- BUG: Fixed bug with dates near the end of the month.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Now sanitizing and validating the hide_shipping/edit parameter when editing a level.
- BUG/ENHANCEMENT: Wrapped the Shipping Information label for localization in the confirmation message. (Thanks, shr3k on GitHub)