v2.3 of the Mailchimp Add On has a variety of bug fixes and a few welcomed enhancements. Some of these include subscriptions being carried over for PMPro opt-in audiences and updates being made to the Mailchimp contact when the WP profile is updated.
About the Add On
This integration Add On is available in the WordPress Plugin Repository. It integrates User Registrations with Mailchimp and allows you to add and remove members from audiences based on their membership level.View the Add On
The full list of changes is detailed below:
- FEATURE: Subscriptions/unsubscriptions in Mailchimp now carry over to PMPro for opt-in audiences.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added setting to update contact in Mailchimp whenever profile is saved.
- ENHANCEMENT: Included audience names in debug logs and improved error reporting.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Contacts in Mailchimp are now updated when a user’s email is changed instead of being replaced.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where contacts may be created in an unsubscribed status in opt-in audiences they had not subscribed to.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where contacts would not be removed from non-member audiences when they are given a level.
- BUG FIX: Fixed strings using the incorrect text domain.
- BUG FIX: Fixed ampersands in names being encoded when sent to Mailchimp.
- BUG FIX: Resolved PHP warning in API function
- REFACTOR: Organized code into different files.