This post lists the changelog of some recent Bug fixes and Enhancements on the Sponsored/Group Members Add On Update v0.9.
Sponsored/Group Add On
The PMPro Sponsored/Group Add On is ideal for groups or institutions that allows a member to purchase a block of linked accounts. The Add On provides the primary member’s with a code to distribute to their team for use during registration. The primary member can also automatically register the child accounts during checkout.
How to Update PMPro Add Ons
Navigate to Dashboard > Updates in the WordPress admin to update Add Ons in your membership site. A valid license is required to update some of our premium Add Ons. Be sure to backup your site before performing updates and always update one plugin at a time so that you can isolate upgrade issues.
Add On Update Changelog
Below is a list of all the Bug Fixes and Enhancements we made to the Sponsored/Group Add On.
- Fixed bug where PayPal Express wasn’t saving the number of ‘child’ seats correctly.
- Fixed a PHP warning when editing non-members in the WordPress dashboard. Thanks, @cipriantepes
- Fixed a warning when child level ID’s was an array and tried to output a string value during checkout.
- Fixed child account heading (numbering) when creating child accounts during checkout. This was out by 1.
- Fixed warning of an undefined constant when creating child accounts at checkout.
- Fixed incorrect escaping of discount code text on account/confirmation page.
- Fixed issue of child start date being 1 January 1970 during account creation at checkout.
- Fixed a warning during child account creation at checkout of duplicate order codes for each child account.
- Updates the frontend list of a sponsor’s child accounts to only show a link to edit user if they have that capability.
- Fixes improper use of a
<th>where it should be a
<td>in the discount code table inside the WordPress dashboard.
Bug Fixes / Enhancements
- Prevent sponsored members for signing up with their own discount codes.
- New filter added to allow dynamic changes done to code created – ‘pmprosm_sponsored_code_settings’
- Localization and escaping of text on the front-end. Thanks, @sebthesun