Our Membership Card Add On creates a personalized, printable, and customizable card for your members or WordPress users.
The v1.0 release supports MMPU and adds a QR code feature to show a scannable QR object returning your desired data. We’ve also added a hook to show custom information and fixed notices and warnings to improve general functionality.
Using Membership Cards with MMPU
The Multiple Memberships Per User (MMPU) Add On for Paid Memberships Pro allows members to hold more than one membership level at a time. It was previously unclear which membership level to display on the card when a user with multiple levels was viewing the page. This release will now display all levels active for the member in a comma-separated list.
New QR Code Display
We’ve added a new shortcode attribute to show a QR code on the card. You can specify whether the scanned code will return the member’s email address, user ID, membership level, or another custom value set via the included filter:
The full list of updates is below.
- BUG FIX/ENHANCEMENT: Fixed notices and warning; made general improvements.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support Multiple Memberships Per User Add On. Thanks @ronalfy
- ENHANCEMENT: Added QR Code functionality and QR data. Attributes:
qr_data="email"for example. Please see documentation for more information. Thanks @jarrydlong.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added filter to allow custom data to be added:
- ENHANCEMENT: Added filter for QR code if
"other"is set in attribute: